Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Passed the oDesk Readiness test


oDesk Certified oDesk Contractor


To be an Odesk.com Certified Contractor

Today 24-08-2012 I have passed the oDesk Readiness Test.

My feelings:
It is an amazing news and success for me that I have passed the oDesk Readiness test.  I have appeared many times to pass the exam but I could not. It was one kind of pain for me that many of us who have registered in oDesk.com not passed the Readiness test. I have tried again and again to pass the "Readiness Test". Lastly the success result came to me.

How you will be a certified oDesk.com contractor?
It is easy but important exam for anyone who will be a contractor. First of all you have to register in oDesk.com. Then you enter the site. You will find a tab about 'Test". Click there. You will get a list of test. Now choose 'independent contractor' test. And then go ahead step by step. you will get 11 questions. All are multiple choice questions. Read the question and answer them. For your help, you will get a URL under the question. If you do not understand any question then click on the URL. You will get some information about the possible answer of the question. Then click on the  radio button beside the right answer. Proceed one by one. Here you will get 60 minutes to complete the exam. It's a long time. If you select all the right answers then you will pass.

It is an easy process. Go ahead. Why you waste your time? Take a chance. It will let you apply on more jobs those you are interested. Your job quota will increase.

About oDesk.com
oDesk.com is the largest online marketplace in the world. Here anybody can hire, manage and pay talented expert professionals.

So why late. Go ahead and be successful professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment